Office and Wilderness sessions in Boulder and Longmont, CO
Distance Sessions by video and phone
Registration is now open!
- Personalized one-on-one mentoring sessions by phone or video
- Sessions are 60-75 minutes each
- Optional take-home suggestions and follow-up support in between sessions
Most clients begin with a free call, then register for a monthly subscription or purchase a flex pass.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for prices and a registration link.
Available anywhere: Sessions are available via phone or zoom video for distance clients
Local clients may meet in-person in a few locations in Front Range Colorado. Outdoor and indoor sessions are available.
Sessions are scheduled at times that work in your calendar (usually every other week)
You will have access to a registration page where you can make and change your appointments
What is the price?
Either scroll down to the bottom of the page for complete information on the price list or go there now.The current prices are at an introductory rate and they are offered as a celebration of new beginnings – in my life and yours.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, contact me individually to set up a payment plan. There is a $25 upcharge to set-up a payment plan.
Do you have any guarantees?
if you are not completely delighted with the program , simply write a note to let me know more about your experience and I will happily refund you.
What is the cancelation policy?
Sessions are scheduled through an online portal. You have instant access to my online calendar. You can freely cancel and reschedule your sessions as long as you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will count as a paid session –(Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for critical illness and emergencies).
Enter a portal, a path of expansion…
a gateway for your unique growth and development.
Sarah prays with the Earth like no one that I know. She is like a wide and deep and clear river that carries strength, life-giving energy, direction, and pure love.
I chose Sarah as a personal mentor because her presence among students suggested a deep capacity to listen, reflect, and guide. I have seen Sarah mentor children and adults over the years, and I knew I needed that same guidance in my life.
Foundations of this Work
Your soul is the guide.
- You want to bring deeper value into your life, work, and soul-path.
- You want to learn how to create change on the subtle levels – through energy, intention, and awareness. You want to expand your relationship with the soul and bring that experience into more of who you are.
- You want to find your place in the great work of our times.
- You want guidance on a path of healing and transformation. You are in the midst of a big threshold. You are ready to open your heart and allow thought, emotion and soulful wisdom to move you forward. You would like to discover your deeper wisdom by facing your life’s challenges.
- Engaging with the unseen is a ‘bridge too far’. Exploring the simple magic that exists in daily life seems too woo-woo for you.
- you want to avoid your feelings. This is heartfelt work. It takes courage, and authenticity to engage with the process.
- You have never explored any form of inner work such as therapy or spiritual practice. This program is for people who have already begun to form a vocabulary around their inner life. If you are a beginner, please consider the classes first. Those will offer a great place to begin learning from the ground up.
- You are looking for a formula to fix your life. At heart, this program is much more internal, dynamic and artisanal than any formula will allow. If you want a step by step, rational and mechanistic approach that appears to solve all problems then this is not for you.
- If you are not ready to step in. Transformation and healing takes time, energy, and personal commitment.
- Note that this program is therapeutic but it is not the same as therapy. If you are looking for treatment for significant mental health issues, this program can complement– but does not replace –mental health counseling.
Here’s where you can read more about me and my work.
Here’s where you can see more heartfelt praise from other people who are involved.
I am happy to talk with you about the mentorships through a scheduled phone call and I will take the time to address any specific questions that you may have. Even if you are not sure, this is a good preliminary step -It is a confidential call, it is free and there is no obligation to you. I would be delighted to speak with you if you are curious about the program.
Registration is now open!
- One session (75 minutes)
- 4 sessions
- 2 sessions per Month